During the registration process you will be asked to verify your billing and insurance information. This will include signing a financial agreement.
You will need to bring the following documents:
- Current Driver’s License or photo ID
- Current insurance ID card
- Co-pay, co-insurance, deductible payment
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Necessary forms and instructions
- Prescriptions and medications
- Contact lenses or glasses and case
- Do continue your regular medication regimen unless instructed otherwise by your doctor.
- Don’t drink or smoke prior to surgery. For a specific time to discontinue drinking and smoking, ask your doctor.
- Don’t wear jewelry of any kind into surgery. This includes any piercings and/or earrings.
- Don’t wear any kind of facial creams or makeup. This includes dark colored nail polish.
- Do make certain that you have some means of transportation that does NOT require you to drive after your surgery. Without some means of getting home your surgery may be cancelled.
- Don’t drive for 24 hours after your surgical procedure, so please make sure that you have someone available to drive you home.
Preparing for Surgery
After Your Surgery
Learn more about your fee for surgery
Insurance Plans We Accept